We offering SAS Business Intelligence online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best SAS Business Intelligence Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of SAS Business Intelligence in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on SAS Business Intelligence Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of SAS Business Intelligence which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend SAS Business Intelligence Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide SAS Business Intelligence Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
SAS Business Intelligence Online Training Course Content
Business User Reporting Applications
- Use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
- Use SAS Web Report Studio.
- Use SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Modify an existing SAS Information Map.
- Create a New SAS BI Dashboard Indicator.
- Create data sources for reporting and analysis.
- Interpret permissions and file structures defined in metadata by the platform administrator.
Creating Information Maps
- Utilize different data sources.
- Use filters and the prompting framework to dynamically subset data.
- Create prefilters to subset the information map data.
Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Build SAS BI Dashboard Components.
- Build advanced SAS BI Dashboard Components.
Building Stored Processes
- Create a stored process from a SAS Enterprise Guide Project.
- Create a stored process from a SAS Program.
- Add prompts to a stored process.
- Create a stored process to provide a dynamic data source.
- Define the macro variables generated for each prompt type.
Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Build advanced reports with SAS Web Report Studio.
- Create and use SAS report templates.
- Link reports in SAS Web Report Studio.
- Schedule and distributing SAS Reports.
- Build SAS reports with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Create shared prompts.
Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- Apply Online Analytical Processing concepts.
- Build an OLAP cube with SAS OLAP Cube Studio.
- Build an information map from a SAS OLAP Cube.
The Environment Metadata
- Describe the metadata created and used by the SAS Platform.